You know, I’m always seeing these girls posting shit that’s all like, “OMG if my boyfriend did this, he’d be perfect!” and it’s really starting to get annoying. Like, are you fucking kidding me? He should already be perfect in your eyes. And when girls are all saying, “OMG he texted me ‘good morning beautiful’ and he does every morning!”
Yeah, that will go away.
Good night texts? Yupp, those leave too.
And you know what? Truth fucking sucks. But hey, that’s life.
So here’s what’s gonna happen:
1. Like I said, the good morning and good night texts are gonna end. Get over it. But when they do end, and you get one randomly, it’s like it’s fucking Christmas morning. It’s amazing waking up and seeing them. So when he stops, and then randomly sends one, be in love with that text message for the next 20 minutes. But don’t get all butt hurt and sad and shit when you don’t get one the next day.
2. Stop asking your boyfriend why he loves you. He know’s all the time why he does. I mean, helloooo, he’s dating you for a reason! He doesn’t have to tell you all the damn time why he loves you, or how much he loves you. Because the truth is, when you do ask that, they’re gonna get a little pissed off. You should already know that he loves you. It’s like talking about sports to you, or something that you really don’t care about. He’s gonna go ranting off all the stupid shit about whatever he likes so much and you couldn’t give two shits about. That’s what it’s like for them. They hate being all mushy gushy. THEY’RE GUYS!
3. Stop freaking out over stupid shit. If something was gonna go wrong, it would have already. It’s fine to think about things that ‘what if this happens/happened’ and what not, but it’s when you freak out about it that messes everything up. You start thinking these things? Get up off your ass and do something then. Get your mind off of it. Trust me, when you sit there and just think about these things, it’s going to eat you alive.
4. You see those pictures and posts about relationships, and how things will be perfect, for example, this quote: “If he misses you, he’ll call. If he wants you, he’ll say it. And if he cares, he’ll show it. If not, he can’t be worth your time because obviously you’re not worth his.” Bullshit. Straight up. Wanna know why? Because that is NOT how relationships work. Like I said back in number two, guys hate being all mushy gushy. In reality, your boyfriend, fiance, husband or whatever misses you leave. But he’s not going to tell you because it’s something that’s already there. He wants you? Yeah, sure they want you, THEY’RE WITH YOU. Is that not enough to say?
5. I’m turning this number into a whole other post. Because this is something that a lot of people do that are fucking up relationships these days. Say your boyfriend isn’t talking to you, or is being short with you because maybe he’s busy doing something else. Don’t do the same to him. They always say, “Stop acting like you care to get his attention” blah blah blah. No. Don’t do that. Why? Because when that happens, I’m pretty sure guys think, “Oh… She’s losing interest. Okay. You know, I’ll try a little more to get her back, but if she keeps acting like this then I guess it’s over with.” Stop playing games with him! Soon enough, your whole relationship will become a game if you keep doing that. Just because he’s not giving you his full attention every second of the day, doesn’t mean you’re not worth his time. If he didn’t think you were worth his time, do you really think he’d be with you?
If you’re reading this and you think that I’m single, oh you’re so wrong. And if you think I’m posting this because I’m not happy these ‘things aren’t happening in my relationship’ BZZZTTTT! Wrong, thanks for playing though. My boyfriend makes me the happiest girl in the entire world. I don’t always get his full attention throughout the day because he’s working or coaching, or resting from being busy all day. You know what? I’m completely fine with it. I know how busy he is everyday, I know what it’s like to be doing so much.
Just because your boyfriend doesn’t do what society labels as ‘The Perfect Boyfriend’ or whatever, doesn’t mean he’s not. If you really love your boyfriend, you will look beyond what all that bullshit society posts and do your own thing with him. Fuck society, all they’re doing is messing shit up.
Unlimited Shower promo!
Must be following!
Lists of 10!
Must reach at least 30 reblogs!
This lady is like my second mom. She’s been there for everything, everyday since I was 5 years old. The website describes more of what’s going on. But everything helps. Pass this on, and let’s make their donation amount larger than what it is.